Beta95X V3 CineWhoop CRSF 1106 3800KV
or 4 payments of $82.50 with Wizpay learn more
Beta95X V3 CineWhoop CRSF 1106 3800kv
Out of stock
1. DO NOT pull the power connector violently, as this may cause the capacitor of the flight controller to contact the carbon fiber on the frame and cause a short circuit.
2. Due to the shortage of STM32F105 ESC Chip, we switched to AT32F415 ESC Chip for the Beta95X V3 quadcopter.
- Change the motor to 1404 4500KV Motor, which can effectively reduce the vibration of the fuselage during the flight.
- Replace the D63 5-blade propellers with D63 3-Blade Props, which will have lower noise and less vibration during flight.
- Beta95X V3 is perfectly suitable for the SMO 4K action camera. It’s very convenient for out-of-the-box installation and power input for the camera with a built-in camera mount and a power cable. Combining with SMO 4K, pilots can get a stable & high-quality video while in FPV flight.
- Adopts a brand-new innovative pusher frame design, the frame is made of PA12 material, which has high abrasion resistance and can dampen noise & vibrations, bringing the drone a more durable flight and no fear of damage. The frame also comes with an EVA foam cushioning design to give you more safety flying.
- Equipped with Toothpick F405 AIO 20A FC V4, 1404 4500KV motor, and D63 3-blade props, this highly efficient power system keeps Beta95X V3 more powerful and less noise in flight. For battery, we highly recommend you using the BETAFPV 450mAh 4S battery to get the best flying experience.
- Centering the drone’s gravity by reversed-motor design and top battery place makes the drone more maneuverable to achieve all FPV freestyle tricks such as diving.
- Further improves the shock mitigation system to eliminate the shake of the camera, Beta95X V3 will make the camera more stable on the flight, which ensures pilots can capture all the beautiful moments of flight with the stabilized and clear video.
- Item: Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter
- Weight: 99.1g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 95mm
- FC: Toothpick F405 AIO 20A FC V4
- Frame: Beta95X V3 Frame Kit
- Motors: 1106 3800kv
- Props: Gemfan D63 5-Blade
- Receiver: Crossfire Nano
- Camera: Caddx Ant Customized Camera (4:3)
- FPV Camera Degree: 25°- 45°
- VTX: M02 25-350mW 5.8G VTX
- Camera Mount: SMO 4K camera Mount
- HD Camera Mount Degree: 5°- 45°
- Antenna: Air 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
- Battery: 450mAh 4S battery(Not including)
- Charge Connector: XT30
- Flight time: About 4.5 min flight with 450mAh 4S battery
BETAFPV SMO 4K Camera
SMO 4K camera, a high-degree lightweight action camera for FPV drones, that are developed by BETAFPV using Insta360 technology. SMO 4K camera only weighs 30g and is perfectly fit for FPV drones, and brings pilots an extraordinary flying experience and a strong visual impact. What’s more, it almost compatible with all kinds of FPV drones like micro cinewhoop Beta95X V3, 3-4in the ducted quad, 4-5in long-range FPV drone, and fixed-wing. It will be the perfect action camera for pilots in search of high-quality video with FPV racing drones.
Beta95X V3 Pusher Frame
A newly designed pusher whoop frame – Beta95X V3 Frame is made of high-quality PA12 material, which can dampen noise and vibrations and have high abrasion resistance, bringing the drone a more durable flight and no fear of damage. Meanwhile, it also comes with an EVA foam cushioning design to give you more safety flying. The pusher style puts all the cameras and batteries on the top of the platform, makes the center of gravity is right in the middle of the drone, brings the best fly operability.
Camera & VTX
A customized Ant micro analog FPV camera is also provided on Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter, which brings high-quality video and low RF interference. In addition, M02 25-350mW VTX is a high-quality 5.8GHz VTX including 25mW, 100mW, 200mW and 350mW. With 350mW output power, pilots can fly drones up to 600 meters away to explore more possibilities and fun.
FC & ESC
Beta95X V3 series whoop drone is equipped with the newly released Toothpick F405 AIO 20A FC V4, it extremely reduces the weight while improving the ability of the ESC to continuous current 20A, and brings pilots more power to fly the Beta95X V3 quad! Meanwhile, the new 20A FC V4 adds 2 pin connector ports for DJI Digital VTX and Rx, just plug & play, less solder work needed, super easy to install.
Please Note: The chip of the F405 V4 flight controller’s ESC has changed to AT32F415 from STM32F105 due to shortage. While the AT32F415 is applicable to the ESC firmware version BETAFPV_20A_AT32.
The Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter also comes with “props out” by default. Why do we need “Props out” direction?
Default Betaflight props direction, quadcopter dips, and “washes out” in hard corners. With reversed props or “props out”, no more dipping even in the hardest cornering.
1. Cli Dump of Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter (Click here to find the details).
2. STL File for the Base of Naked Camera for Beta95X V3 Pusher Drone Series (Click here to find the details.)
3. How to power the Naked Camera on Beta95X V3 or Beta95X V3 HD Digital VTX.
One adapter 3P GH1.25 power cable for Customized Naked Camera is offered in the package, pilots can use it to power the Naked Camera.
4. How to Connect the External Rx to Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4 (Click here to find the details).
- 1 * Beta95X V3 Whoop Quadcopter
- 1 * Gemfan D63 3-blades Propellers(2CW+2CCW)
- 1 * 20mm FPV Camera Mount
- 1 * Spare EVA Foam Tape
- 1 * USB Adapter Board for FC
- 1 * Adapter Cable for Customized Naked Camera